PADI Divemaster Course – The first step to becoming a professional (Join the tribe)
The PADI Divemaster course is the first step in becoming a professional. First of all, the program welcomes you to the ranks of a PADI dive professional. Take the first step in your dive career. Come and join us at Thresher Cove for your training. Let’s have some fun in the sun in one of the world’s best climates. Not to mention some of the best diving worldwide. We are waiting for you. Come and see us at Thresher Cove on Malapascua in the Philippines. A wonderful change in lifestyle awaits! Secondly, the Divemaster rating is the most sought after professional qualification in the dive industry. So, see you soon. Future Dive Leaders.
More importantly, have you heard about our Divemaster internship program yet?
OUR 2020 DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP SPECIAL OFFER
- Divemaster course fee only 42,000.-PHP
- Up to 2 months free accommodation in our shared, air-conditioned dorm room.
- For the same period, up to 2 months free breakfast in our restaurant.
- Get involved in and receive experience with; boat operations, dive scheduling, tank filling (just as an overview), equipment maintenance and guest relations.
PADI Divemaster Course
Enjoying the underwater world around Malapascua during your Divemaster course. Plenty of great dive sites are within short reach. Some of them you can find here.
Do you want to make diving you’re Career?
Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course! Do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters, because they are leaders. who mentor and motivate others. Most importantly, as a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot! You get to experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor is what you will do. First of all you’ll fine-tune your dive skills. How about perfecting the effortless hover. Secondly you refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. Thirdly and most important you’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities. As a result you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities. You will also assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop. The adventure of a lifetime awaits you. PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals. Subsequently you are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.
The PADI Divemaster course is also the stepping stone to your next step as a dive professional. Become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor. Have a look at our PADI IDC program. We have bi-monthly IDC programs scheduled here at Thresher Cove Resort. We are very happy to welcome you into one of our IDC programs.
PADI Divemaster Course
Various workshops are included in our Divemaster course. How to use a lifting device properly is just one of them. Another reason to join our Divemaster course!
First of all PADI Rescue Divers who are at least 18 years old may enroll in the PADI Divemaster course. You also need to have:
- First of all an Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
NOTE that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply. Ask us.
At Thresher Cove you will be prepared to be a Dive Professional anywhere in the world. Most importantly, with our worldwide career placement we can help you find a perfect job for you. In addition, for more information read up on our Divemaster internship.
PADI Divemaster Course
Most certainly he PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. First of all through knowledge development sessions. Secondly with water skills exercises. Thirdly with workshops, and hands-on practical assessment. As a result you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. To sum up, become a real good Divemaster! Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Furthermore, at Thresher Cove we also offer the PADI Deep Diver and Search and Recovery Diver specialty diver courses. This is along with your divemaster training. These courses will help you meet all course performance requirements. As a result, it will broaden your abilities. Furthermore, they can be used towards your Divemaster course. You can earn credit for each of the two specialties. It also allows you to log more dives. We have many more workshops integrated in our course.
In conclusion, join us for an exciting course in a tropical location. Come and see the thresher sharks with us. Study and dive at our relaxed resort and receive your Divemaster certification. We have our own pool and a private beach. On the other hand, did you know that Malapascua doesn’t have any cars! Sign up now! Its well worth your time and effort.
OUR PADI Divemaster Course offer;
- GO PRO Divemaster Package with 4 to 6 week Divemaster course is 49,000.-including taxes and boat fees. 2019 offer for only 39,000.-PHP
- We include a minimum of 20 logged dives during training.
- On top of the course dives, we also offer 20 free fun dives. Except for tax, boat fees pending on destination) and equipment rental if required.
- First of all we include 30 days in our divers dorm, an AC room w/ shared hot & cold shower. Secondly, if you participate in our Divemaster internship, we offer up to 2 months in our dorm. Thirdly, free breakfast is also included! This is part of our 2019 special offer.
- Furthermore, you will receive 2 DM intern t-shirts
- The Divemaster training crew pack is 13,000.-PHP (pending on exchange rates)
- In addition, your PADI Divemaster Application Fee for 2019 is AUD 210 (Australian Dollar). Consequently directly payable to PADI
If you have any questions, contact us!