PADI Divemaster Course Malapascua
The PADI Divemaster Course Malapascua is yours for the taking. Here at PADI 5* IDDR Resort ‘Thresher Cove’ we will look after you!
Want to work in the top rated resort in Malapascua*?
Fancy living there?
And get paid for it?
Choose our PADI Dive Master Internship to receive the following benefits.
First of all you will become a PADI Divemaster who is Professional and qualified to work in dive centers throughout the world. More importantly, you will also get other great benefits listed below.
As a Thresher Cove Divemaster Intern you will be part of our dive operations team, not just a customer.
Consequently we involve you in all of the daily activities of the dive center. In other words, you are involved in equipment preparation, dive briefings, boat preparation, customer management and of course dive guiding. Just to name a few.
PADI Divemaster Course Malapascua
The PADI Divemaster course is your first step into a professional dive career. During your course we are here to help you along the way. First of all to grow as a future PADI professional. Secondly. to help you gain more experience. Most importantly to give you insight in the set up and daily business of a busy dive center. In addition you will be able to log more dives during your course. For example to Monad Shoal where you can spot the thresher sharks. Certainly the thresher sharks are a reason to choose Malapascua for your Divemaster training. In addition to the professional course we offer.
Subsequently we will merge your training into the working day. For example, you get time to consolidate and practice the skills you learn in a real environment.
In short, we adopt this approach, because once you complete this course, you will have much more experience in and understanding of the industry. Therefore you will be much more employable compared to others that have taken the straight Divemaster course approach.
To summarize, the Thresher Cove Divemaster internship program, in our opinion, produces a more rounded and experienced Divemaster. Especially compared to other programs.
In conclusion, at Thresher Cove we will not just teach you to pass exams. More importantly, our aim is that you become the best Divemaster you can be.
In short, our instructors take a personal approach and we will not treat you as a commodity. We are NOT a training factory.
So, what are you waiting for?
OUR PADI Divemaster Course Malapascua offer;
- GO PRO Divemaster Package with 4 to 6 week Divemaster course is 49,000.-including taxes and boat fees.
- A minimum of 20 logged dives during training.
- On top of the course dives, we also offer 20 free fun dives. Except for tax, boat fees pending on destination) and equipment rental if required.
- 30 days in our divers dorm are included. In an AC room w/ shared hot & cold shower.
- You will receive 2 DM intern t-shirts
- The Divemaster training crew pack is 12,000.-PHP (pending on exchange rates)
- The PADI Divemaster Application Fee for 2019 is AUD 210 (Australian Dollar) payable directly to PADI
Here’s what else we offer:
• First of all we treat you with respect.
• Furthermore take advantage of the cheapest fun diving prices in the area to get your logged dives up.
• Receive a 50% discount on accommodation
• 20% discount on food and drinks
• Take advantage of the 20% discount on any of our PADI specialties
• Various discounts on any equipment you need
• On completion we give you the opportunity to stay on to do paid dive guiding as a working Divemaster
• Solid references to take to future employers
• Continuous help and advice with your career
• The opportunity to work with an extremely professional team
• You get to live and work in the most beautiful resort on Malapascua
Prerequisites for the Divemaster course;
- PADI Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver
certifications (or qualifying certifications)
- 18 years old
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by
a physician within the previous 12 months
- 40 logged dives
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary
Care course completion (or qualifying training)
within the last 24 months
- 60 logged dives; documented experience in
underwater navigation, night diving and deep
Contact us: email@example.com
*Trip Advisor April 2014 onwards