LIVE THE DREAM – TEACH DIVING
The most prestigious PADI training in the world to become a professional PADI scuba instructor! Who wouldn’t want to call the ocean his office?
With the PADI instructor development course this dream becomes reality! If you like people, have a passion for scuba diving and want an extraordinary life, the Instructor development course is definitely the right choice for you.
We teach IDCs in English, German and Spanish.
The PADI instructor development course includes two parts:
- PADI assistant instructor course .
- PADI open water scuba instructor course.
Attending both parts we call it the “full PADI IDC training”.
After completing your PADI IDC, you will be examined by a PADI examiner over a period of two days, which is called the PADI Instructor Examination (PADI I.E.).
There are 2 extra modules to extend this training:
- PADI IDC preparation course (2 days and scheduled right before PADI IDC course. (This is FREE and part of our IDC course)
- PADI EFR instructor course.
The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor program is your final step in the quest to become a PADI Instructor. During the OWSI portion of the PADI IDC, You’ll learn to use and adapt the PADI System of diver education to individual student needs. Comprehensive training, supported by a wide variety of PADI educational materials, earns PADI Instructors respect from both students and peers. The OWSI takes 10 days including the EFRI.
- Be certified as a PADI Divemaster or equivalent.
- Be a certified diver for at least 6 months.
- Have 60 logged dives that include experience in night, deep and navigation diving to participate in the PADI Instructor Development Course. You’ll need 100 logged dives to take the Instructor Exams Have CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months Be at least 18 years old.
During the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor program, you’ll learn the complete PADI System of diver education, standards and procedures, effective academic teaching presentations, teaching in confined water, conducting open water training dives and additional related topics. This is the real deal!
Extras we offer at Thresher Cove:
In all of Thresher Cove instructor development course we offer the following extras :
- Emergency Oxygen Provider instructor: this course will be taught together with the Emergency First Response Instructor course.
- Emergency First Response Instructor Course
- Dive Against Debris Instructor: During every instructor and assistant instructor course we always organize a Dive against Debris dive as part of Thresher Coves’ commitment to the environment.
- Basic Freediver: Get to know the world of freediving and learn the basic skills of freediving. (if you like it you can then continue or start your freediving career).
- Coral watch Coral Health Chart diver: as another part of Thresher Coves’ commitment to the environment , you will receive the Coral watch coral Health chart diver certification and will learn how to monitor corals and how to submit the data online.
- Thresher Shark Specialty: Learn more about the Thresher sharks and even get certified to teach
this exciting specialty which is definitely one that will give you a unique specialty which not