Want to work in the top rated resort in Malapascua*?
Fancy living there?
And get paid for it?
If you choose our PADI Dive Master Internship then these are some of the benefits.
Not only will you become a PADI Divemaster who is Professional and qualified to work in dive centres throughout the world but you’ll also get other great benefits listed below.
As a Thresher Cove DiveMaster Intern you will become part of our dive operations team, not just a customer.
You will be involved in all of the daily activities of the dive centre including equipment preparation, dive briefings, boat preparation, customer management and of course dive guiding.
We will merge your training into the working day so that you get time to consolidate and practice the skills you learn in a real environment
We adopt this approach, because when you’re finished, you will have much more experience of the industry and therefore be much more employable compared to others that have taken the straight Divemaster course approach.
The Thresher Cove Divemaster internship programme, in our opinion produces a more rounded and experienced Divemaster than other programmes.
We won’t just teach you to pass exams. We’ll help you become the best Divemaster you can be.
We take a personal approach and will not treat you as a commodity. We are NOT a training factory.
Here’s what else we offer:
• We will treat you with respect.
• You can take advantage of the cheapest fun diving prices in the area to get your logged dives up.
• 50% discount on accommodation
• 20% discount on food and drinks
• 20% discount on any of our PADI specialities
• Free Thresher Cove Divemaster Intern t-shirt
• Discounts on any equipment you need
• On completion we give you the opportunity to stay on do paid dive guiding as a working Divemaster
• Solid references to take to future employers
• On going help and advice with your career
• The opportunity to work with an extremely professional team
• You get to live and work in the most beautiful resort in Malapascua
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Trip Advisor April 2014 onwards