PADI Training Courses
With PADI Training courses, PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba diving credentials in the world. First of all, no matter where you choose to dive, your PADI certification card will be accepted. Secondly, in fact, on most scuba diving adventures, you’ll be surrounded by other PADI Divers. In other words, they made the same certification choice you did. In short, they trained with the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving Training Organization; PADI. Just like you!
For information on our PADI IDC Courses, please follow this link.
Why Learn to Dive?
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver. If you’re looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule, PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. First of all, you can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course. Secondly, you can work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. Most importantly, this convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere. As long as you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program. Click here to go to the PADI eLearning website.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Scroll down and click on the link of the desired course and this will redirect you to the PADI website to sign up for your chosen eLearning course.
- After you finished your eLearning course online, applying what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor at Thresher Cove.
When you purchase PADI eLearning, please enter our PADI store number 24375
Our PADI Training Courses
Above all, we offer a wide range of PADI Training Courses. For instance, from your first Discover Scuba Diving experience all the way through to Divemaster, To clarify, the Divemaster certification is the first PADI professional rating.
Discover Scuba Diving (Half Day, min Age: 10)
Scuba Diver (2 Days ,min age 10)
Open Water Diver (3-4 Days, min age 10)
Adventure Diver (1 Day, min age 10/12/15 depending on Dive)
Advanced Open Water Diver (2 Day, min age 12)
Rescue Diver ( 3 Days, min age 12 )
Furthermore, for our Pro Training Courses, check our Divemaster internship options and our PADI IDC programs.
Advanced Open Water Video
Rescue Diver Video
Likewise check out our PADI Specialty courses on offer;
- Enriched Air Diver ( 1 day, land based or diving course, min age 15 )
- Digital Underwater Photographer ( 1 day )
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (1 day)
- Drift Diver (1 day)
- Fish Identification (1 day)
- Underwater Naturalist (1 day)
- Night Diver ( 2 days, min age 12)
- Underwater Navigation ( 2 days, min age 12)
- Deep Diver 40m ( 3 days, min age 15)
- Wreck Diver (Lighthouse Wreck & Tapilon 3 days, min age 15)
No matter what education you require, we can build a package just for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org