Diving at PADI 5* IDDR Resort ‘Thresher Cove Resort’
PADI Training Courses
Come Diving at PADI 5* IDDR Resort ‘Thresher Cove Resort’. First of all PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba diving credentials in the world. Secondly no matter where you choose to dive, your PADI certification card will be accepted everywhere. In fact, on most scuba diving adventures, you’ll be surrounded by other PADI Divers who made the same certification choice you did. In short, to train with the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving Training Organization.
Why Learn to Dive?
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver who is looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule. PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. Most importantly you can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the PADI courses. Consequently work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. As a result this convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program. Click here to go to Padi eLearning website.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Scroll down and click on the link of the desired course. This will redirect you to the PADI website to sign up for your chosen eLearning course.
- After you finished your eLearning course online, applying what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor at Thresher Cove.
When you purchase PADI eLearning, please enter our PADI store number 24375
Our Diving Courses
We offer a wide range of PADI Training Courses. From your first Discover Scuba Diving experience through to Divemaster, the first PADI professional rating. Want to become a PADI Open Water Instructor Instructor? We also offer this option.
Discover Scuba Diving (Half Day, min Age: 10)
Scuba Diver (2 Days ,min age 10)
Open Water Diver (3-4 Days, min age 10)
Adventure Diver (1 Day, min age 10/12/15/18 depending on Dive)
Advanced Open Water Diver (2 Day, min age 12)
Rescue Diver ( 3 Days, min age 12 )
Advanced Open Water Video
Rescue Diver Video
PADI Specialty Courses
- Enriched Air Diver ( 1 day, Wet/Dry course, min age 15 )
- Digital Underwater Photographer ( 1 day )
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (1 day)
- Drift Diver (1 day)
- Fish Identification (1 day)
- Underwater Naturalist (1 day)
- Night Diver ( 2 days, min age 12)
- Underwater Navigation ( 2 days, min age 12)
- Deep Diver 40m ( 3 days, min age 15)
- Wreck Diver (Lighthouse Wreck, Tapilon & Dona Marilyn* 3 days, min age 15)
*Dona Marilyn Day Trip (requires 6 divers, Min age 15 )
In conclusion, no matter what education you require, we can build a package just for you, contact email@example.com